View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #19
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 30799 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texans_Chick View Post
Here's my article on subject.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...oaching-staff/

McClain says in chat 1 that front office wouldn't throw under bus publicly 2 Rick Smith isn't going anywhere even if Kubiak canned. Doesn't given reasons, likely relationship with McNairs/contract extension.

What has Rick Smith ever accomplished? You might think the game has passed the coaches by, but Smith has done nothing ever in NFL.
Lol. Steph, I like a lot of your stuff, but, just is just another veiled defense of Kubiak. You clearly don't want him fired, for any reason. Ok, I get it.

Not saying that Smith is not accountable. But I am saying that his drafts have been fairly decent. What happens to those draft picks once they get in the door are all on the head coach.

Why in the world can't we just let Kubiak go already! Why are we so attached to this guy? Jesus.
houstonspartan is online now   Reply With Quote