View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #16
Big Lou
Stop Clowning

Section: DirecTV
Rep Power: 21478 Big Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respectedBig Lou is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

I like Keenum and he's on of the few bright spots that make it even worth watching at this point, but 3 games is not enough time to decide what happens in round one of the draft.

Many Cinderella story QB's have fallen back to earth after teams get some tape.

I hope he succeeds it makes a great story but at the end of the day it's about wins. I liked Kubiaks story and stayed loyal to him past when I should have let go, I was in love with the idea of a hometown hero. I won't make the same mistake, so I'm cautiously optimist ice at this point.