View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #10
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 116519 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by deucetx View Post
I would probably trade down to get more picks. We have quite a few holes and with the desire for a quarterback that teams are having you can drive up the asking price. If Keenum doesn't prove to be the direction they want to go then they can still draft someone later in the first or second. I don't see a quarterback in this draft that is a 'must have' that separates themself that much from the next guy.
I do like some of the QB's in this draft, but if Keenum plays well the rest of the way then I'd like to roll with him next season. It is obvious that this team has many many holes and I'd like to trade down if we can get a good return of picks. But there is the issue. I am not confident in the teams front office to have more hits than misses in the draft.