View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #6
Trail.Blazr
All Pro

Rep Power: 19086 Trail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respectedTrail.Blazr is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Fortunately(or unfortunately ), we still get a good number of games to see play out to be able to address this premature topic.

So far, I like what I've seen from the kid, but he's still got a bit to prove. He will hit a sophomore slump, I'm all but certain. But I like him. I still would want to draft another prospect in the draft, but with as many needs this team has been exposed to have this season, it's fair to say Case would have to crash and burn before I'd green light a top 5 pick on a QB this year. Throw that top potential 5 to a real gaping hole that can't be addressed in FA, or as someone else suggested, trade down if an offer to do so presents itself.