View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013   #4
LikeMike
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24496 LikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respectedLikeMike is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: If we get a top 5 pick...

Quote:
Originally Posted by texanhead08 View Post
We don't have a deep team thats a huge myth. I would assume Rick Smith is the one that planted that seed in the media.
Well, IŽd say on offense we are good, except for RT and maybe another G would be nice. WR looks good, HBs look good, TEs look good.

On Defense it looks like we have more holes. DEs are fine, DT is alright I guess, but could do with an upgrade. We could use 2 more LBs, 1 ILB and one OLB. Our Corners look good and I am satisfied with our Safeties.

So imho our holes are RT (you don`t draft that with a top5 pick - and we drafted 2 last season), G (again too high to draft one here), DT (no prospect worthy and not that big a need, ILB (maybe Mosley, but I think that`d be a reach), OLB sure, we could go there and many probably think we should - Barr, Beasley, maybe even Clowney might be our pick.

So besides the LB position, I really don`t think we have a hole to fill with a top 5 pick. Sure, we might go WR to add another weapon and as security for the end of AJs career.

Of course, we could always try to trade away that pick to get more talent overall...
LikeMike is offline   Reply With Quote