View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #303
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 107641 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
I type on here as if I'm texting. I'm actually on my cell phone. I hope I'm wrong. It would be cool to see the texans win but Houston is one of four cities to have never had a nfl football team in the super bowl. It's sad but in my opinion I'm telling you why. Not necessarily racism it's moreso the way they do business within the organization. To me it's just not right or even championship minded.
But you only emphasize the racial aspects of events.

If you honestly think that rich white guys care about the race of the guys actually winning them championships, you'd STFU!. All these rich white guys care about is winning. They'll gladly pay for the best athletes they can get, regardless of skin color. The NFL has to be around 85% black. Some white linemen and a scattering of whites at other positions.

Black culture is more more prevalent than any other in pro sports in the USA.

If there are problems in pro sports, maybe you should take a look at black culture.