View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #305
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 4590 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I wish you would use grammar and punctuation. It makes reading responses much more clear and easier to read.
I type on here as if I'm texting. I'm actually on my cell phone. I hope I'm wrong. It would be cool to see the texans win but Houston is one of four cities to have never had a nfl football team in the super bowl. It's sad but in my opinion I'm telling you why. Not necessarily racism it's moreso the way they do business within the organization. To me it's just not right or even championship minded.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote