View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #83
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Who wins division?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 76Texan View Post
Not to say Luck wasn't any good.
He had his several good moments, but so did the other guys.
Perhaps, they put too much on his plate.
It will be interesting to see if the Colts look to control the ball more this year with the addition of Ahmad Bradshaw at RB, Gosder Cherilus at RT, and Donald Thomas at LG. If these guys showed up, they can help Luck a great deal.
And Fleener, too.

That could make the Colts offense very dangerous.
Luck'sclaim to fame is comeback wins. Those will tend to average out over a career. Luck is a good QB but not a great one, so far.

I'd much rather Lady Luck favor me in the SB (ala Eli Manning) than in the regular season (ala Andrew Luck). Too many excellent QB's have gone without a SB to make that the main criteria for judging QB's.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote