View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #11
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 72000 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
Lol he was the Django of the Texans... Wade Phillips was the German friend.
Where was all this hate when Stevens was cut? You race baiters are awful silent when a white biy gets cut or demoted. Or were you silent because Stevens sucked azz at his position?
Reminds me of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0j2dVuhr6s

I guess nobody in the FO could speak Ed Reed''s jive. Must be a white wing conspiracy to have him removed (obviously Rick Smith is an Uncle Tom). Holdin' a brother down!!!! Couldn't have a damn thing to do with stinking it up on the field and being a waste of a roster spot.