View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #300
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Don't pat yourself on the back too hard. Lots of people won't be surprised if Kubiak and Smith are back even those who desperately want them gone. Of course you leave Smith out for your racism play.
I put Smith and Andre Johnson in the same boat guys that are very important to the team and have big titles but are basically just doing what they are told versus saying or doing what they really want to do in their own minds that is best for the team. Lots don't believe that I just know that this is the kind of program the texans run. I respect Smith, Andre, Watt, Cushing, Foster... heck even Ed Reed but to ultimately win the super bowl or at least get there we have to get rid of this program for good. Start doing championship things...
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote