View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #289
Texanmike02
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 93773 Texanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanmike02 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
It sounds crazy now but so did Schaub sucks 5 years ago... 5 years from now everyone will know. At the end of the season the people that are really the problem like Schaub, Kubiak, Special teams coach and Kicker will be cut with class not in middle of the season like Reed, Jefferson, Wood, Montgomery and Dobbins. Only thing that makes sense is to bring up how the salary cap would be affected by each guy. Maybe that's just how the cards fell. It would have been better to just get rid of everyone at the end of the season but it's Bob's club not mine.
Allow me to introduce you to my friend Dex.

Mike

Sig by False Start - Thanks man

Govern my country, NOT MY LIFE!
Texanmike02 is offline   Reply With Quote