View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #284
cstyle42
Veteran

Rep Power: 5283 cstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respectedcstyle42 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texan_Bill View Post
Really??? REALLY?????

WOW Wow to the bolded!! That's pretty much one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen!

There were some other responses to cstyles posts that I wanted to quote but couldn't find them.....

*EDIT*

EFF ME!! Apparently I've been so absentee that I don't remember how to "bold" someone's quote!! FML!

Bill!!
It sounds crazy now but so did Schaub sucks 5 years ago... 5 years from now everyone will know. At the end of the season the people that are really the problem like Schaub, Kubiak, Special teams coach and Kicker will be cut with class not in middle of the season like Reed, Jefferson, Wood, Montgomery and Dobbins. Only thing that makes sense is to bring up how the salary cap would be affected by each guy. Maybe that's just how the cards fell. It would have been better to just get rid of everyone at the end of the season but it's Bob's club not mine.
cstyle42 is offline   Reply With Quote