View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #11
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 121813 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I wanted DJ Swearinger in the draft before we ever let Quin go. I was against the Ed Reed signing from the start. I thought Quin was a good player that should have been retained, or at least have his departure planned for by drafting a safety the year before or something. Ed Reed was his replacement plan. IMO at the time, it didn't take a genius to figure out that was going to suck.
Like I mentioned. Good or bad. I figured he was brought in short term as an answer to Brady and manning. that was all, plus obviously Watts greatest season ever as a. 3-4 DE hid a lot of our defensive weaknesses that McNair, the coaches, and the fans didn't see what was coming this season
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote