View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #279
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 112599 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by cstyle42 View Post
[b]Wow Texans are building a case when it comes to how fast they can release black players versus white players just sayin[b]...
Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
RICK SMITH IS RACIST AGAINST BLA...

Never mind, carry on. Just sayin...

Really??? REALLY?????

WOW Wow to the bolded!! That's pretty much one of the most ridiculous posts I have ever seen!

There were some other responses to cstyles posts that I wanted to quote but couldn't find them.....

*EDIT*

EFF ME!! Apparently I've been so absentee that I don't remember how to "bold" someone's quote!! FML!

Bill!!