View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #276
DX-TEX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 75474 DX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respectedDX-TEX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Ed Reed did speak the truth. That doesn't mean it wasn't a good idea to cut him.
I never said it wasn't. Go re read my first post in this matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Was it a good coaching decision to hire Ed Reed? Yes or no?

Was it a good coaching decision to play Ed Reed? Yes or no?

When you answer those, you'll understand why I keep bringing it up. This team has been outcoached in part BECAUSE OF Ed Reed. So yeah, he spoke the truth. I just fail to see how that puts him above the fray in your eyes. Hell, firing his slow, decrepit, no hip having, sorry ass is the second best coaching decision the Texans have made this year. So maybe they're finally on the right track.
Same here: go re read my original post. It doesn't put him above it but I DO have huge issues with people acting like "oh its about time he sucks!". He spoke the truth and got cut because of it yet Schaub, Marciano, Newton, Kubiak, Philips, fat kicker, Reed/Mercilus,.....(need I keep going?) just get a damn pass.

The ownership of this team ahs the wool pulled over peoples eyes and you devour the slop they put in front of you, thank them and then ask for seconds.
DX-TEX is offline   Reply With Quote