View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #275
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 122990 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Was it a good coaching decision to hire Ed Reed? Yes or no?

Was it a good coaching decision to play Ed Reed? Yes or no?

When you answer those, you'll understand why I keep bringing it up. This team has been outcoached in part BECAUSE OF Ed Reed. So yeah, he spoke the truth. I just fail to see how that puts him above the fray in your eyes. Hell, firing his slow, decrepit, no hip having, sorry ass is the second best coaching decision the Texans have made this year. So maybe they're finally on the right track.
I was ok with the reed signing ESP after drafting DJ. I looked as reed as someone that could bring experience to a defense that will go up against Manning and Brady in the playoffs. That is when things count

However. Our defense sucks beside Watt and can't generate a pass rush worth ****. So without a pass rush. We see what is happening to JJo and KJ and rest of the crew
Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote