View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #236
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209608 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steal Your Face View Post
What is mentally tough about airing the team's dirty laundry in the media?

How does that show leadership?
Do you honestly believe the term "outplayed and outcoached" during a 7 game losing streak is "airing the team's dirty laundry"?

It's not like Reed named names or specifically pointed out certain players or coaches. Unless there is an interview or tweet that I have not heard about, this is as generic as it gets.

I've heard the term "outplayed and outcoached" for decades. I would not be surprised if it's a term he used as a Raven at some point in the past decade.

And yeah, it is a form of leadership, and Ed being Ed is exactly who they bought. Just because his leadership is not the style they desire during a historic franchise meltdown doesn't mean that it's not a form of leadership.