View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #233
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArlingtonTexan View Post
Let's just assume that Ed Reed's going away was only about his public statement, how's that any different than the real world exactly?
You gonna relate real life to this event only or across the board?

Besides the fact that these guys jobs are nothing like the real world, let's look at other individuāl scenarios.

Practice fights. You have a disagreement in the office so you and a coWorker come to blows. Happens all the time in football.

Your boss reviewing your work and saying you gave a ****ing ****ty effort. Happens all he time in foitball.

You do well at work and your boss slaps your ass. No?

You do a better job than your competition and tell them "you can't ****ing see me bro!!!!" "Get your weak ass outta here".

Do you taunt your competition by saying: "I saw your sister in the stands...I'm going to **** her brains out later...well her or your fine ass mom...haven't decided" ????

The thing is, football isn't like most jobs. It's pretty unique all things considered and most comparisons to regular jobs fall flat.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote