View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #223
BigBull17
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6163 BigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respectedBigBull17 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
Rick Smith gets a lot of hate on this board, but the good thing about him is that he's got no qualms about swinging the axe.
...Since when? Opposite actually. We have no reactionary bone in our body. A kicker directly cost you a do or die game and you try out a few guys and do...nothing. A qb sucks the life out of your team and you never do a f-ing thing until he gets hurt and gives you no choice. We wait and wait on under preforming talent before being forced to make a move. Not afraid to swing the axe my ass...