Thread: Who's the one?
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2004   #24
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected

enjoye'd reading y'alls comments regarding the WR's. I have to say I agree 100% with Vinny, Vontez Duff is surprising the hell out of me with his return performances, lets see if he can continue to be solid or if it's just an aberration. Personally I think he looks like the real deal, plus as has been stated his primary positon will be that coveted CB, where in time he could develop into Glenns replacement, not a bad 6th round draft pick at all. So to answear the WR'S question I would choose:
1.Andre Johnson
2.Bradford
3.Gaffney
4.Armstrong
5.Sloan Thomas - speed kills
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote