View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #182
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 110127 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Out of curiosity why does the board think he sucks? He wasn't brought here to be a head hunter, and nobody expected him to snag 10 picks did they? I always thought that when you didn't hear much about a DB it was a good thing.

Good Ol Boy system hard at work.
Coming to the conclusion he sucks and is a shell of his former self on the field has been one of the easiest observations I've ever made.

He was brought here to do a job on the field. He didn't fulfill his end of the deal.

Personally I heard a lot about him and have since he was signed.....all of it in the negative.

He blabbed to the media. Camel's back broken. He's gone. End of story.