View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #182
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 219462 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Rico View Post
Out of curiosity why does the board think he sucks? He wasn't brought here to be a head hunter, and nobody expected him to snag 10 picks did they? I always thought that when you didn't hear much about a DB it was a good thing.

Good Ol Boy system hard at work.
Coming to the conclusion he sucks and is a shell of his former self on the field has been one of the easiest observations I've ever made.

He was brought here to do a job on the field. He didn't fulfill his end of the deal.

Personally I heard a lot about him and have since he was signed.....all of it in the negative.

He blabbed to the media. Camel's back broken. He's gone. End of story.
Showtime100 is offline   Reply With Quote