View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #175
Showtime100
Got AJ?

Rep Power: 143118 Showtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respectedShowtime100 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtexan View Post
Could be? Yeah well we aren't hearing that anyone else was voicing the opinion so i will stick to my comment. He had the balls to say it, no one else did. As far as being a bench warmer, he is the only player with a ring my friend, and considered one of if not the best at his position in the history of the league. Maybe our schemes sucked and didn't allow him to make plays? Ever think about that? Or is our entire secondary really that bad?

This organization is a joke, and will be for the foreseeable future.
Let me understand. So if a player criticizes the team's coaches when no reporters and their microphones are around you'd still know about it? You are an amazing individual.