View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #171
kingtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 34103 kingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedkingtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showtime100 View Post
We don't know what is being said when no microphones are around. Could be many players have voiced opinions to the higher-ups.

Reed screwed up by taking it to the public forum. You say he's the only one that had the guts to vocalize. I say he's the only benchwarmer that was stupid enough to go public against the powers that be.

Given that, plus his atrocious performance on the field, I'd have gotten rid of him too.
Could be? Yeah well we aren't hearing that anyone else was voicing the opinion so i will stick to my comment. He had the balls to say it, no one else did. As far as being a bench warmer, he is the only player with a ring my friend, and considered one of if not the best at his position in the history of the league. Maybe our schemes sucked and didn't allow him to make plays? Ever think about that? Or is our entire secondary really that bad?

This organization is a joke, and will be for the foreseeable future.
kingtexan is offline   Reply With Quote