View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #159
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 26865 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by houstonspartan View Post
Guys on the radio also said the NFL announced that the Patriots game was flex scheduled and downgraded from a 3:25 start to a noon start. I know a lot of people here don't like 3:25 games (I, personally, do) but such a move is embarrassing. The late afternoon games are more prestigious and national.

What a mess this team is.
This just in: Texans - Pats game will no longer be broadcasted on any network. If you want to see it, you must attend the game.

This just in: Texans-Pats game to be played in Astrodome. Something about the condition of the turf/grass pallets or something like that. Raider game in Reliant, then Pats game at the dome.