View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #158
houstonspartan
Hall of Fame

Section: 324, row N, seats 3 and 4
Rep Power: 21983 houstonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respectedhoustonspartan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I'm beginning to really resent the culture that McNair has bred with his football team.

It's like we have an organization being run by a bunch of *******.
Yep. I'm starting to resent the "save Kubiak at all costs" culture that this team has. It's extremely frustrating. Even Rick Smith, who isn't perfect, has at least drafted fairly well, for the most part. So I'm ok with him staying a bit longer.

But, everything revolves around keeping Kubiak, and protecting him, and never criticizing him, and not judging him, etc. that this is where we are.

Why do you think this team couldn't "rally around the fallen coach" like a lot of teams do after Kubiak went down? Because the players don't know how. That would have taken some players stepping up as leaders, and we have not built the kind of culture that supports that.
houstonspartan is offline   Reply With Quote