View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #115
The Pencil Neck
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 146985 The Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respectedThe Pencil Neck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brisco_County View Post
I can't help but notice that any player that has spoken against the interests of the organization does not stick around another year.

Eric Winston and DeMeco Ryans were representatives in the players union during the lockout. Kris Brown ratted out Kubiak about practices. Then there's "Pay Me Rick" Robinson.

Sure, each one may have written their own ticket out of town, but the FO didn't put any effort into retaining them. This may be tinfoil hat territory, but it's a pattern. Has any player at odds with the coaches or Smith been retained even for one year?
I don't see what the problem is with this.

If I'm a coach, I don't want players that I have problems with on my team. This isn't just football, it's the same in business situations or wherever you have a group of people working toward a common goal. If you've got people who are working against you, get them out of the group.
Adoptee: #55 - Chris Myers.
The Pencil Neck is online now   Reply With Quote