View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #113
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 213038 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutchrudder View Post
Somebody had to say it. What do we have to lose this year? Honestly, this is the best thing Ed Reed could do for this team because it helps chip away at Kubiak's sterling image in that organization. This team is going nowhere with this front office and coaching, we need more implosions like this to get the ball rolling to axe these guys. I hope someone like Antonio Smith echoes the same sentiment in the future.

The leadership on this team has consistently shown us a lack of accountability for players' performance, and Kubiak especially has shown a stubbornness to make the appropriate changes to put this team in a better position. I don't care how many times Kubiak says "it's on me", that doesn't help this team win. I want a coach who is willing to pull starters who suck, I want a coach who gets in the player's faces when they mess up, I want a coach who is willing to change his game plan (scripted or otherwise), when it is clearly not working. Find me a coach who demands excellence from his players every single week, because I don't think we have that now, on either side of the ball.

^ this.

Did they have to say it to the media or could they have kept the dirty laundry in house - Take it to Kubiak himself , take it to McNair .... You don't throw stones when you live in a glass house.

He did pull this starter .... who sucked. And that is probably why this sh!t went to the media.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote