View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #93
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

To me, this still brings up the issue of accountability by the FO and coaching staff.

Bullock plays poorly and we pretend to have a FA kicking try-out, but it was all basically a scare tactic.

Newton is god awful and still plays ahead of Ryan Harris.

Ed Reed played poorly and was benched.

Then you have the coaching.........

Marciano. Enough said.

Kubiak/Dennison halftime adjustments (or lack-thereof).

Point being, if you don't perform well at your job there is a 99% job you will keep it. If I'm Ed Reed I'm pissed at being benched too. Look at the mediocrity around you and you're the one who gets benched. Not to mention he's the only guy to come out and voice the opinion that the majority of the fanbase already has. We all thought it and, for me, it was nice to hear someone from inside actually acknowledge it.

I thought it was a horrible signing when we brought him in and have no problem with seeing him gone. It's the matter in which it went about that gets me. The FO is basically telling players that they can suck as long as they toe the company line.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote