View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #92
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 133798 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
Players shouldn't come out and blast the coaches or other players - especially when their coach already deflects the vast majority of the blame on himself to begin with. Its on me Matt threw a pick 6 4 weeks in a row , Its on me Ed Reed cant tackle. Its on me Hopkins fumbled in the red zone.

Blaming others doesn't solve anything. Throwing it out there for the media to kick around doesn't do anyone any favors either.

You keep your troubles in house .... got a problem take it to the coach , not the media.
Ed Reed was terminated because he wouldn't take the steel blue pill of bliss. There is no spoon.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote