View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #290
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 174245 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
as i said depending where we draft. if its in the top 5 i would be happy to trade back around 9-12 and pick Mosley.

I exactly in the same position has you. I really want both mosley and the elite tackle.
The only way we get is i think trading foster for a 1st round pick. that way you pick matthews first and use foster to get mosley. However this is not madden so its not going to happen.
Foster wouldn't net us a 6th right now I don't think .... big contract & injuries.

BUT pending we end up with a top 5 pick , there is the possibility of getting both a tackle (doubtful its Erving) and Mosley .... depending upon what compensation you get by trading back ~5-7 picks.
If you get a 2nd as compensation , you could easily package that along with your own #2 to get back up in the middle of the first round giving you two selections from ~10-12 and ~12-15.
You might even be able to keep one of those second rounder's and give up a 2nd & 3rd instead , picking somewhere around ~18.

Maybe you end up with Mosley & Antonio Richardson of Tennessee who is very comparable to Erving.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote