View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #9
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hindsight for Jerry Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasCowboy View Post
You don't hurt mine cause I am a heartless individual so no worries there
So am I. So, I guess it won't hurt anyone's feelings if I say your are a worthless troll? Of course, if I call you a worthless troll, it would actually invigorate you causing you to make more meaningless trolling posts.

I feel like I should give this more serious thought, but I've just lost my train of thought. I think I should just leave it at you being a worthless troll, otherwise it might appear I'm actually putting in effort trolling you instead.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote