View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #64
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 295319 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by leebigeztx View Post
Typical texans. They brought reed to keep the long balls down,but the cbs and wade continual use of useless blitzes don't help.
I have pointed out before times when the Texans dropped 7 into coverage and still got burned. It didn't matter. They blitz, thye get beat on the back end. They don't blitz, they get beat on the back end. The back end might be the only thing worse than the Texans pass rush.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2slik4u View Post
I want Bullock gone just as much as the next guy but when you throw your coaches under the bus, there is no room for that in the Texans organization. I like the move. If he was playing pro-bowl football it may have changed it a bit but when you have lost your starting job because you are no longer good at what you do then you shouldn't be calling anyone out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grams View Post
[/b]
Even if he was correct?

We have been saying for years this team is outcoached - almost every game.
As I said in the thread reporting Reed's comments, the Texans have been out-coached and out-played every time they have decided to put Ed Reed on the field. That just extends their poor decision making from the time they hired him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djohn2oo8 View Post
This reeks of either Smith trying to save his job or Kubiak. Its gonna get nasty.
Yep. This team is imploding. Going to be a 2-14 type season.

Maybe I'll go dig up the "Ed Reed signed" thread and serve up some crow to everyone who argued that Reed was a great signing.