View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #54
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Alright, now I'm pissed. I don't care that the guy was at the bottom of the league in safety play. You had a leader with championship experience put into words the very issues that have become obvious to attentive fans, and instead of sitting him down and maybe learning something from him you trashcan him. The money was already paid... why not utilize the only tool he had left -- his brain.

This tells me Wade is intransigent in his play calling and lack of adjustments. And it sends the message to vets to keep their mouths shut or get cut. That contributes to a leadership void.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote