View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #52
Double Barrel
Modified Simian

Section: Gridiron, Tx
Rep Power: 209247 Double Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respectedDouble Barrel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I saw a video highlight of Reed being hurdled by a player and a graphic was displayed showing stats of player's "propensity to be hurdled"... I believe Reed was #1 on the list.
You know that was a very special moment for that player. He can tell his grandkids one day that he hurdled a Hall of Famer. Obvious highlight of his pro football career. I know it was special for me as a fan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surreal McCoy View Post
ND Kalu, secret Texans GM! Now the cat's out of the bag...
He sure acts like it on the radio!

But, then again, so do a lot folks on the internets...