View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #44
2slik4u
All Pro

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 11791 2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected2slik4u is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ed Reed released

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearkat Texan View Post
To me this seems petty...you can miss a ton of FG's and you can keep your job...

So fall in line you get to stay but act out your gone
I want Bullock gone just as much as the next guy but when you throw your coaches under the bus, there is no room for that in the Texans organization. I like the move. If he was playing pro-bowl football it may have changed it a bit but when you have lost your starting job because you are no longer good at what you do then you shouldn't be calling anyone out.