View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #8
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 314445 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hindsight for Jerry Jones

I don't like the Cowboys because of their fans. I was an Oiler fan growing up as a kid. I constantly heard all the crap about how the Cowboys are a real football team and the Oilers weren't $hit. All of that from Houstonians, not people from Dallas. So, I learned to hate those traitorous bastards and the team they love and I've never lost that feeling. And now that I'm old, cantankerous, irritable, and generally don't give a goddamn what anyone thinks of me, my attitude about the Cowpukes grows worse.

I will say though there are a couple of folks who post on this board that are Cowboy fans that are very nice people. I sometimes wonder if I hurt their feelings when I post such hatred towards the Cowpies. But then I realize that if I do, they need their man card revoked. That, and they are probably used to me being a $hithead about it.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote