View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #13
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 33796 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0ng View Post
This is all gut feelings and ambiguous stuff. So leaving it at that is fine enough with me. I'm hoping for analysis in this thread.

The Raiders are the team that Nick Foles tied the record for TD's in a game against. And Terelle Pryor has tied a Raiders franchise all time low in QB rating with 42.0 over the last 4 game span. Few more stats to think about.
And I admire that but if these games were won and lost based on stats the Texans would be sitting pretty with a 7-2 record right now and not a 2-7 record. We still have the number one ranked defense the last time I checked (yardage wise). It doesn't mean we can stop a team from scoring points when the game is on the line. Terrelle Pryor will likely eat us alive even with a banged up knee.

I don't need any analysis to tell me that the Texans can't stop a big passing play right now. We can't even stop the intermediate routes over the middle of the field. When you see those big gaping holes because we have crappy inside linebackers, you don't need stats to tell you there's a problem there. Without Brian Cushing, and go ahead and look up the stats last season also without him, our defense is not the same.