View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #12
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Every game is a different story and matchup. You know as well as I do that how we played against the Cardinals, Colts and Chiefs is meaningless going into this game. The Raiders are coming into Reliant Stadium with a lot to prove. They are not the team that had Super Bowl expectations entering the season. They are not the team currently on a seven-game losing streak. All of the pressure will be on the Texans in this game. We are favored to win this game.

I just have a gut feeling the Raiders will beat the Texans on Sunday. I'm going to just leave it at that. I just don't want you guys to fell disappointed after we lose our 8th game in a row. You shouldn't pump this lifeless team up all week just to get you heart broken on Sunday. There's a reason why we keep finding ways to lose games.
This is all gut feelings and ambiguous stuff. So leaving it at that is fine enough with me. I'm hoping for analysis in this thread.

The Raiders are the team that Nick Foles tied the record for TD's in a game against. And Terelle Pryor has tied a Raiders franchise all time low in QB rating with 42.0 over the last 4 game span. Few more stats to think about.