View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #11
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 25616 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
So now AJ is padding his stats. I have seen it all.
I meant that in a good way but may have worded it wrong. Increasing his career TD totals late in his career so that he can become a first ballot Hall of Famer. I would love to see that happen. His numbers are already Hall of Fame worthy. Everything except his lack of Touchdowns. But 5 TDs in two games is a nice boost. I'm hoping he can play three or four more seasons and still produce at a high level. Maybe he can become a lot like Chris Carter. All he does is catch Touchdowns late in his career.