View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #7
cuppacoffee
Resident Grouch

Rep Power: 89864 cuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respectedcuppacoffee is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hindsight for Jerry Jones

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarStruck View Post
In all seriousness, I still can't understand why a Cowboys hater would care. I don't doubt that I'm wired differently, but there is only two other teams that I have a nice emotional interest, Texans and Vikings. Other than that I'm pretty indifferent. Certainly I wish losses for those in our division, and there are teams that I will tune in with casual interest and perhaps root for, such as the Forty Niners, Denver, Seattle, Saints, Ravens, and that's about it. I guess it could be surprising, but New England is on my indifferent list. I give them props, but I'm rarely interested in watching them unless they are playing one of the teams above.

I always root for the Skins, Eagles, Giants and Texans.

And whomever is playing against the boys.

Seriously, does that make me a hater? (rhetorical question I suppose)

Actually there was a time when I could root for the boys. Before Jerry's insulting treatment of Tom Landry. A great coach who deserved better.

If the boys fans are allowed to live in the past then so am I...