View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #7
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 91809 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
I hope I'm wrong but I don't think our offense will play as good as they have been in recent games. Derek Newton is getting abused at right tackle. Our running game isn't producing anything positive. Ben Tate should just sit out the rest of the year, and join Arian Foster, with those broken ribs. He's obviously trying to increase his free agency dollars in a contract year.

I'm sure Andre Johnson will snag a couple TDs from Case Keenum as he continues to pad his TD totals. We'll score 14 points and miss another 6 or 9 on field goals. I think the Raiders will find a way to beat us 23-14 on Sunday.

I think we blew our load in the first half against the Colts on national TV by dominating and taking a 21-3 lead. There is too much game film of Case Keenum already (three starts is plenty). The Raiders defense just needs to have a good week to gameplan for our one-dimensional offense and they should play pretty well against us on Sunday.

You think that much of the Raiders defense that this will happen? Tell me why you think think the Raiders defense will play as well as the Cardinals/Chiefs/Colts defenses against the Texans. They seem to have not been able to keep teams off of the boards really at all this season. So please expand on this.