View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #6
StarStruck
Site Contributor

Section: 115 Q6
Rep Power: 40182 StarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respectedStarStruck is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Hindsight for Jerry Jones

In all seriousness, I still can't understand why a Cowboys hater would care. I don't doubt that I'm wired differently, but there is only two other teams that I have a nice emotional interest, Texans and Vikings. Other than that I'm pretty indifferent. Certainly I wish losses for those in our division, and there are teams that I will tune in with casual interest and perhaps root for, such as the Forty Niners, Denver, Seattle, Saints, Ravens, and that's about it. I guess it could be surprising, but New England is on my indifferent list. I give them props, but I'm rarely interested in watching them unless they are playing one of the teams above.
StarStruck is offline   Reply With Quote