View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #6
Bulls on Parade
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 14302 Bulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respectedBulls on Parade is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

I hope I'm wrong but I don't think our offense will play as good as they have been in recent games. Derek Newton is getting abused at right tackle. Our running game isn't producing anything positive. Ben Tate should just sit out the rest of the year, and join Arian Foster, with those broken ribs. He's obviously trying to increase his free agency dollars in a contract year.

I'm sure Andre Johnson will snag a couple TDs from Case Keenum as he continues to pad his TD totals. We'll score 14 points and miss another 6 or 9 on field goals. I think the Raiders will find a way to beat us 23-14 on Sunday.

I think we blew our load in the first half against the Colts on national TV by dominating and taking a 21-3 lead. There is too much game film of Case Keenum already (three starts is plenty). The Raiders defense just needs to have a good week to gameplan for our one-dimensional offense and they should play pretty well against us on Sunday.

We had a much better team last season, starting 11-1 and finishing 12-4, and still the Jaguars came into Houston and we barely pulled it out in overtime. I also watched the Jaguars win over the Titans on the NFL Network rewind. Just being honest here, they definitely have what it takes to beat us twice this year.

I'm telling you right now. The Texans can easily finish 2-14. We're going to get blown out by the Broncos, Patriots and Colts (on the road). I don't think we will beat the Titans on the road the final game of the season, especially if we need a loss to clinch the first overall pick.

Our defense has lost their heart and soul. Nobody except J.J. Watt is playing all that great. The Raiders will abuse our mediocre inside linebackers. All they have to do is dink and dunk their way down the field with the middle of the field wide open on easy passing routes. Darryl Sharpton and Joe Mays, I don't want either of them back next season. Kareem Jackson is back to being his old horrible self, aka the 2010 version. Johnathan Joseph has lost a step and can't cover the speedy wide receivers anymore.

The Raiders are about to do what the Rams did. Come into Reliant Stadium as the noticeably weaker team on paper, but they will play a physical game inside the trenches, force turnovers, dominate on special teams, run the ball hard on offense to gain critical first downs, and basically punch us in the mouth and come away with a hard-fought road win.