View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #59
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 300095 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: **offical texans 2014 draft thread **

Quote:
Originally Posted by The1ApplePie View Post
As it has often been pointed out on this board, the Texans are a PR team that happens to also have a football team.

If the Texans really go 3-13 or thereabouts, it may go down as the worst season ever. If so, I wonder if the organization will be wary of repeating the Mario Williams debacle. I wouldn't be surprised if the Texans took a flashy offensive player over a lineman or defender..
I don't understand this reasoning. Pretty much all but the most die hard VY fans now admit the Texans made the correct decision. If anything, I would think that would embolden the Texans to do it again.