View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #4
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 73160 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: -Looking Forward- Texans vs Raiders 11/17/13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Someway and somehow, our special teams will find a way to lose this game. Whether it's giving up a 95-yard kick return for a Touchdown or Randy Bullock missing two or three field goals (wide left or blocked). The Raiders will take advantage of our costly mistakes on special teams.

There is no inevitable winning streak on the way. I believe whole heartedly the Texans will finish 2-14 and end the 2013 season with 14 losses in a row. It would nearly match the Astros' 15 losses in a row to end their 2013 season. The first overall pick in the draft and great young talent is nothing to sneeze at. I will certainly take it for enduring this miserable season.
A collapse like that would be of epic proportions and I firmly believe that Texans have a much better shot at ending up 4-12 - 6-10 territory. Either way though, your analysis on the game hinging entirely on special teams gaffes (Of which the Texans have had many) means that the D is going to let the Raiders score enough points for that to be a factor? That the offense will not put up enough points to force the raiders to score 14 - 17 points from those errors?