View Single Post
Old 11-12-2013   #8
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 12237 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BADBOY's 2-7 mock

I agree with Corrosion about the first 4 picks and would be happy with the players you picked. I also agree with aussie and think we need to get another TE as I too believe OD will be let go (cap/injury issues). Would like another big one like Griffin and wouldn't mind them picking up Fiedorowicz, but I don't think he'll make it past the 3rd round.

As to the supplemental draft picks, I don't think they get 2 5ths and a 7th. They basically lost GQ, Barwin, and Casey, and gained Reed and Lechler. Not sure how that all adds up but I don't see anymore than maybe 1 or 2 in the 6th or 7th at best. I know I was expecting a lot more this last draft and they only ended up getting 2 extra I believe. I was very disappointed.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote