View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #285
WolverineFan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78947 WolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respectedWolverineFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussie_texan View Post
as i said depending where we draft. if its in the top 5 i would be happy to trade back around 9-12 and pick Mosley.

I exactly in the same position has you. I really want both mosley and the elite tackle.
The only way we get is i think trading foster for a 1st round pick. that way you pick matthews first and use foster to get mosley. However this is not madden so its not going to happen.
Agree. Nobody is giving up a high pick for Foster. He has a laundry list of injuries and a big contract. Not to mention he's had way too much work in recent years and is probably on the downside of his prime as a RB.

Would love to have Mosley. He's a freakin' beast.

- The Immortal Bo
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote