View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #284
aussie_texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21345 aussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respectedaussie_texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where to spend the 2014 1st round pick?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I haven't seen a mock that has Mosley outside of the top 15 .... You'd have to be real careful not to move back too far and miss him if he's your guy.

I wouldn't be against doing so if you could get enough compensation from trading down a few spots to move back into the first round and get one of the elite tackle prospects.

I prefer Florida St OT Cameron Erving .... but many mocks have him going top 15 also.

I don't think you can get Mosley & an elite tackle prospect , its pick your poison & the talent at the tackle spots really drops off after that first ~4-5 guys.
as i said depending where we draft. if its in the top 5 i would be happy to trade back around 9-12 and pick Mosley.

I exactly in the same position has you. I really want both mosley and the elite tackle.
The only way we get is i think trading foster for a 1st round pick. that way you pick matthews first and use foster to get mosley. However this is not madden so its not going to happen.
aussie_texan is offline   Reply With Quote