View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #119
HoustonFrog
Chitown Frog

Rep Power: 32311 HoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respectedHoustonFrog is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Well I don't have an explanation for why some can't see the thread or can't open it. It appears and opens just fine for me. I just stuck it at the top of the forum. Wasn't trying to block access.

No they do not. Rarely are threads deleted and when they are it is intentional. 99% of the time threads disappear because they are merged.
Just an update. Don't see it at the top of the page and the link above is showing invalid. Not sure what is going on. Honestly, first time in my long time here I've had the issue.