View Single Post
Old 11-11-2013   #113
Texan4Ever
Hall of Fame

Section: My couch
Rep Power: 17475 Texan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan4Ever is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans FO frustrated with Kubiak?

I'm going to steer this back on topic. The FO may be frustrated with Kubiak and yes his responsibility is to hold assistants accountable however you can't blame everything on him.

Injuries have hurt this team otherwise our record would be something else. Hell even good teams struggle (e.g. Steelers).

Whether or not we bring back Kubiak is up to McNair & Company to decide. I just hope if we let him go we sure as hell have someone in mind that will commit to us and can bring a different culture to this team.
Texan4Ever is offline   Reply With Quote